Pro Comp Suspensions
Pro Comp Lift Kits have always favored an approach centered on forward progression and self-improvement, and the results can be seen in the past success of Pro Comp Suspension Lift Kits.
Sticking to the philosophy of constantly upgrading technological standards and managing value and ease of use for customer benefit, Pro Comp Suspension aims to maintain the extraordinary march to brilliance that has made Pro Comp Suspension Lift Kits industry frontrunners for many years.
Pro Comp Complete Suspension Systems
Through dedication, research, creativity, and high technology, Pro Comp Suspension Lift Kits are globally recognized as conceptual ingenuity manifested into quality products unmatched in performance and design. State-of-the-art CAD engineering, laser-cutting technology, and passionate fabrication teams are just a few of the talents invested into creating the most innovative products that Pro Comp Suspension has to offer.
Pro Comp Suspension ES Series Shocks
Take your ride to a new level with Pro Comp Suspension ES Series Shocks.
When it comes to the features you need, quality you can trust, and excellent overall value, Pro Comp Suspension is moving the industry forward, and the competition can hardly keep up.
What it does:
Paving the road of innovation in the line of Pro Comp Suspension performance shocks is the Pro Comp ES1000.
Designed as a replacement to factory shocks, the Pro Comp ES1000 combines comfort, control, and toughness to create the highest quality product that you’ve come to expect from Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
What it has:
S-924 shock fluid and a multi-lip, spring tensioned rod seal are used to provide superb seal, and the black poly-vinyl boot shields the 5/8” chrome piston rod from the elements, prolonging the life of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
A 1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts round out the Pro Comp ES1000, making it one of the most durable and longest lasting Pro Comp Shock Absorbers regardless of the driving conditions.
- Factory Replacement These Pro Comp Shock Absorbers are twin tube, straight-can performance shocks that act as a replacement for stock equipment to enhance driving comfort and vehicle control.
- Ingenious Construction Each Pro Comp ES1000 is meticulously crafted using 1 3/8” full displacement pistons and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rods.
- Complete Protection Poly-vinyl black shock boots are included with every Pro Comp ES1000 to protect the piston rod from potentially detrimental elements.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES1000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
What it does:
The Pro Comp ES3000 is the complete performance package of Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
Designed to significantly improve both on and off road comfort and control, the Pro Comp ES3000 utilizes the latest technological advancements to deliver a stable and comfortable highway ride, while also being able to conquer and withstand the harshest of terrains.
What it has:
The unique engineering of the twin tube cellular gas design gives these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers markedly improved driving comfort and performance.
The 10-stage velocity sensitive valving of the Pro Comp ES3000 allows it to self-adjust to adapt to speed and road conditions to improve handling.
A 5/8” chorme hardened piston rod and Teflon rebound stop ensure smooth highway driving and dependable off-road handling.
Double welded shock mounts for maximum strength, making these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers one of the strongest and most durable on the market.
- Superior Control The Pro Comp ES3000 employs twin tube hydraulics for unbelievable driving comfort, while 10-stage velocity sensitive valving allows the Pro Comp ES3000 to self-adjust to driving speed and conditions.
- Cellular Gas Design These Pro Comp Shock Absorbers incorporate cellular gas insert to the reduce aeration and foaming.
- Superior Control 10-stage velocity sensitive valving allows the Pro Comp ES3000 to self-adjust to driving speed and conditions.
- Heavy Duty Durability The 1 3/8” nylon banded piston rod and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod construction gives these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers ultimate strength and longevity.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES3000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
What it does:
Pro Comp Shock Absorbers for the hardcore off-road enthusiast.
With its masterful design and incredible intuition, the Pro Comp ES9000 not only offers a smooth highway ride, but is also optimized to handle heavy loads, even during the most demanding driving conditions.
Along with extreme brawn and durability, and peerless off-road handling, the Pro Comp ES9000 is a perfect representation of unmatched and innovative Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
What it has:
Charged with nitrogen gas encapsulated in a twin tube design, the Pro Comp ES9000 is superlative in on and off-road handling and performance.
10-stage velocity sensitive valving helps the vehicle adjust to driving conditions, and the extreme, heavy-duty design of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers is specifically engineered for off-road enthusiasts desiring optimum capacity for heavy loads.
1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement head and double welded shock mounts for added durability top off the Pro Comp ES 9000.
- Superior Stability The Pro Comp ES9000 uses twin tube nitrogen gas technology to ensure stable, reliable performance at all times, and the expanded design increase the fluid capacity of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers up to 50%.
- Evolving Performance 10-stage velocity sensitive valving give these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers maximum versatility for every road condition.
- Quality Craftsmanship The Pro Comp ES9000 uses 1 3/8” nylon banded piston and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod for the highest quality construction.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES9000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Pro Comp Suspension MX Series Shocks
Achieve the highest level of customization with the latest line of Pro Comp Suspension MX Series Shocks.
Tailored to meet demands of off-road enthusiasts the world over, the Pro Comp Suspension MX Series is engineered to fit specific vehicle applications for maximum ride comfort, handling, and load carrying ability.
MX Series applications are available for newer vehicles, including Pro Comp Suspension lifted 05-07 Ford Super Duty, 2007 GMT900 vehicles, 06-07 Dodge 1500 4x4, Nissan Titan/Armada, 05-07 Toyota Tacoma, and the 07 FJ Cruiser.
What it is:
Featuring maximum adjustability and custom valving tailored to your vehicle the Pro Comp MX6 Shocks use the latest technology in Pro Comp Shock Absorbers to deliver the utmost performance in any situation.
Intuitive inverted design reduces the unsprung weight and protects the body from damage.
The Pro Comp MX6 Shocks also make fitment easy, with no clearance problems in high performance, late model vehicle applications.
What it does:
Race inspired and built to take on any situation, these race quality shocks are the competition-proven Pro Comp Shock Absorbers that set new standards of performance and innovation.
As a step above the proven MX6 design, the Pro Comp MX6R Shocks are the only monotube reservoir shocks on the market that feature six-way external adjustability.
Simply turn the one-piece billet to adjust to your desired setting and these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers will do the rest.
What it has:
These Pro Comp Shock Absorbers take the MX6 to the next level. The 2” monotube shock is nitrogen charged to 300 PSI, and boasts an added fluid capacity.
Virtually every other part in the Pro Com MX6R Shocks has been upgraded as well, including a 10” anodized aluminum reservoir, a gun drilled 14mm hardened chrome shaft, a 4000 PSI – 6 braided stainless steel hose, a precision 46mm single piece banded monotube piston, and a one-piece anodized billet cap.
Other Great Pro Comp Products
Select from 3 great styles of the Pro Comp Motorsports series lighting. Stylish, and cost cost efficient these lights are a must have.
These light bars are made of tough, heavy-gauge tubing and can accommodate 2-3 lights of varying size. All light bars come with necessary mounting hardware and installation instruction.
Add-a-Leaf kits are the perfect solution when 1.5 in. - 2.5 in. of raised height is required. This strengthens the integrity of an existing leaf spring pack, which is helpful when trying to renew the spring due to age and heavy loads. ; Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit; Long; Boxed